Labels

Monday, October 1, 2007

Onsite Trips .... Second Time

This is about the Onshore opportunities been provided to me so far – And Till now, All missed. Why it happened ?

Second Time –

§ Offered by Rishabh Softwares Pvt. LTd. Baroda in Sep 2005 [http://www.rishabhsoft.com]

§ Location – Wichita USA

§ Why Missed –

o I was quite fond of working in ASP.Net. When I have been offered it made me very happy.

o The offer was to work in US for atleast 6 months.

o I had put up all the queries and all of them have been handled very gracefully by the manager.

o The last & important question I made was – Technology?

o But unfortunately the manager was not sure of it. – And I missed the offer.

Eventually the other person took the offer and went to US – Eventually found it to be – ASP.Net

Thanks & Regards,

Arun Manglick || Tech Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment