Labels

Monday, October 1, 2007

Onsite Trips .... Fourth Time

This is about the Onshore opportunities been provided to me so far – And Till now, All missed. Why it happened ?

Fourth Time –

§ Offered by Minecode Gurgaon in Jan 2007 [http://www.minecode.com]

§ Location – Seattle USA.

§ Why Missed –

o I have been interviewed to work for Microsoft account in Seattle US. Though I was unknown to the company, I got agreed and landed up in Gurgaon for further discussions.

o During the discussion, I have been told that I had to come again after a month for the further processing. This made be quite uncomfortable.

o Fortunately or Unfortunately, in the mean time I got a good opening in Persistent Pune in January 07 month.

o Even after this, I waited for quite long, but I didn’t got any response from the Minecode end.

o This situation forced me to join Persistent - And I did the same - And I missed the offer.

Eventually the Minecode HR came back – But it was too late.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun Manglick || Tech Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment