Labels

Monday, October 1, 2007

Onsite Trips .... Fifth Time

This is about the Onshore opportunities been provided to me so far – And Till now, All missed. Why it happened ?

Fifth Time –

§ Offered by EBS WorldWide Mumbai in July 2007 [www.ebsworldwide.com]

§ Location – NJ USA

§ Why missed –

o This offer is been proposed by one of my Senior Architect – Anit Bhatnagar.

o The offer was to work in US for 6 months.

o The time when I have been offered, I was attached with Persistent Pune.

o Looking at the bright future I joined there at 09July07 with two more friends – Saurin & Prashant

o After joining, I found that actually the offer is only for 2 months and rest all of work would be in Mumbai.

o This made a big change in my decision and I thought to not to continue the offer, bcoz I did not want to work in Mumbai - And I missed the offer.

Eventually two of my friend continued on the same and they are there, though the 2 months have passed.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun Manglick || Tech Lead || AppliedSB – Digital Downloads || 620

Thanks & Regards,

Arun Manglick || Tech Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment