This blog post summarizes how VS 2005 automatically & quickly navigate back and forth between design-view and source-view without getting lost in the deeply nested HTML content, or without spending a lot of time.
Best would be to access the Scott’s Link.
We can do two things here:
· Source View to HTML View – Select some item in source view and switch to HTML view, you’ll find the content is selected in HTML view.
· HTML View to Source View - Select some item in HTM view and switch to source view, you’ll find the content is selected and also the property window is open and displaying the selected items properties.
· Tag Navigator control
1. Available in both design-view and source-view.
2. This lists the element hierarchy from the current location of the cursor up to the root <html> element in the document. I.e. displays the hierarchy of parent elements.
3. The current location is show in the last square on this tab.
4. Enables to quickly navigate/select any of the parent elements.
Hope this helps.
Thanks & Regards,
Arun Manglick || Tech Lead || +91 20 30230500 Ext: 620 | +91 9850901262