Labels

Monday, February 15, 2010

Today my last day !!!

Today my last day in the office.

 

In the morning, I ride for the last time my route, finally arriving at Xpanxion, where the security guard checked my identity badge.

 

My in-box e-mail is down to a single message, one reminder. I have no outstanding piece of code left to check into our source management system. No pending code reviews. There won’t be much left for me to do in the afternoon, except clear my desk and wander around and shake a few hands. Bollocks! I’m making myself feel melancholic, just thinking about it.

 

More than 2.5 years is a significant chunk of my life spent here. I’ve been dreaming of this day for years and, now that it’s here, it’s bittersweet. I always knew it would be, though; this isn’t the first job I’ve resigned from, but it is, in many ways, the most memorable. It will affect the rest of my life in ways no other job has or really could. For that, I will always be grateful beyond mere words.

 

Rest all is fine.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Arun Manglick

 



Disclaimer: The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee, or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment