Here we’ll cover below.
- How to enable IIS Logging
- Where the IIS log files are stored?
How to enable IIS Logging
- Run Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Right click on ‘Default Web Site’ and choose properties.
- On the Web site tab, near the bottom, Check the checkbox that says "Enable Logging".
Where the IIS log files are stored
- Next to the checkbox there is a Properties button. Click on the Properties button.
- At the bottom of the General Properties tab, you will see a box that contains the log file directory and the log file name. The full log path is comprised of the log file directory plus the first part of the log file name.
Thanks & Regards,
Arun Manglick || Senior Tech Lead