Labels

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Onsite Trips ....Sixth Time

So now lastly I got the ever waiting Onshore opportunity. All missed yet – But this not.

Sixth Time –

§ Offered by Xp Pune in Oct 2007 [http://www.xp.com/]

§ Location – Beverly MA, USA

§ Why not missed –

o Everything was according to me – Technology (Everything to me).

o I have been to there for almost 2 months.

o It was really exiciting when I got the US tickets. Moreover, when I got the chance to enjoy Halloweens, Time in Boston and the BayWatch beaches, it was like heaven on earth.

o Talking about the facilites – Amazing. Free Bus Passes, Free Personal Calls, Free Mobile Support .. . long list.

o Nice experiences – Custom Checking for my food bag. Lost Baggage, Lost ATM ..

Moreover, hatsoff to Usites. No body can be like them, even after next 25 years.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun Manglick Tech Lead



From: Arun Manglik
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 2:48 PM
To: 'arunmanglick.post@blogger.com'
Subject: Onsite Trips .... Fifth Time


This is about the Onshore opportunities been provided to me so far – And Till now, All missed. Why it happened ?

Fifth Time –

§ Offered by EBS WorldWide Mumbai in July 2007 [www.ebsworldwide.com]

§ Location – NJ USA

§ Why missed –

o This offer is been proposed by one of my Senior Architect – Anit Bhatnagar.

o The offer was to work in US for 6 months.

o The time when I have been offered, I was attached with Persistent Pune.

o Looking at the bright future I joined there at 09July07 with two more friends – Saurin & Prashant

o After joining, I found that actually the offer is only for 2 months and rest all of work would be in Mumbai.

o This made a big change in my decision and I thought to not to continue the offer, bcoz I did not want to work in Mumbai - And I missed the offer.

Eventually two of my friend continued on the same and they are there, though the 2 months have passed.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun Manglick Tech Lead


No comments:

Post a Comment